Job Title: R&D Manager – Fluid Dairy Products
Our client is a multi-billion dollar dairy manufacturer located the the Northeast. They have a new opportunity for an R&D Manager – Fluid Dairy Products.
1. Technical Plan – Partners with Research and Development and Business Unit Leaders to develop prioritized technical plan for Fluid Dairy RD.
2. Product Development – Leads RD Product Development Team to achieve technical plan.
3. Staff Development – Actively develops staff through performance management discussions, learning plan skill development, and coaching to bring out the best in each employee.
1. Results – Results-oriented leader with proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully deliver new products, cost reductions, and quality improvements to the marketplace.
2. Technical Knowledge – Deep technical knowledge of HTST, ESL, and aseptic fluid dairy products and processes.
3. Interpersonal Communication Skills – Excellent interpersonal communication skills to network and build/maintain relationships and develop trust with Business Partners.
4. Business Knowledge – Strong business orientation resulting in successful leadership of strategies and tactics.
5. Project Leadership – Proficient Project Leader with ability to leverage consumer insights, and technical capabilities to develop and commercialize outstanding fluid products.
6. People Leadership – Skilled at developing talent to meet the growth needs of employees and business.
7. Innovation – Proactively seeks and demonstrates technical innovation that meets business objectives.
8. Industry Knowledge – Extensive understanding and passion for the Dairy and Consumer Packaged Goods Industry.
Education and Experience:
1. BS/MS/PhD in Food/Dairy Science or comparable field of technical expertise.
2. At least 10 years of Product Innovation Leadership experience in the Dairy Industry
3. At least 5 years of Food RD Management experience
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Moira McGrath, (954)428-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org ..