Our client is a family-owned global food company defined by innovation and an unparalleled commitment to treating its customers, associates, and communities like family. They have a new opportunity for a Sr. Innovation Brand Manager (Remote). This position can be worked remotely from anywhere. The Sr. Innovation Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and incubating assigned new platforms for the organization; They will drive innovative growth for the organization through the exploration, development and incubation of new platforms and businesses.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations, results and strategic direction of assigned platforms
- Drive the activities to accelerate validation of the business opportunity and incubate early stage growth
- Work with the team to get the foundational elements of the business in place to grow and scale.
- Keep a keen focus on ensuring validation, growth, and scale, leveraging the capabilities of the organization where applicable.
- Effectively and quickly incorporate market information on an ongoing basis, and make necessary changes to shift strategic direction quickly of assigned platform.
- Lead and participate in discovery activities to identify opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Initiate and lead discovery activities as needed
- Develop an understanding of new trends, emerging technologies, start-ups and leaders in innovation and develop ways to utilize the knowledge
- Partner with divisions and categories to incubate a healthy pipeline of innovation opportunities
- Responsible for developing viable platforms and business models by translating customer and market needs
- Responsible for business case development and market assessments
- Manage the P&L of early stage business platforms
- Translate data and observations into insights and elements of a new business/platform
- Keen understanding of channel and customer economics and apply the knowledge as needed
- Utilize knowledge of competitive landscape
- Rapidly assess market and business opportunities
- Ensure platforms are effectively transitioned to the appropriate categories/divisions where applicable
- Utilize validation and commercialization process
- Work in conjunction with divisional marketing and business leads throughout platform development to ensure smooth transition as platform progresses to full launch phase.
- Work in conjunction with divisional/category marketing leads to ensure platforms are built into category and divisional strategies
- Explore new opportunities for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience focused on new product, platform, or business development, either in a corporate or start-up environment. Must have breakthrough innovation experience, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, incubate and scale new products, platforms or businesses
- Proven track record in developing strategy and execute successfully; deriving strategic insights through business analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in translating quantitative data and customer insights into strategies that drive business results.
- Demonstrated ability to move seamlessly between big picture and detailed execution; is able to make consistently solid judgment decisions based on limited data
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate an inspiring vision and powerful sense of shared purpose in others.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
For more information contact Gina Tentzeras (954) 428-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org