Our client is a family-owned global food company defined by innovation and an unparalleled commitment to treating its customers, associates, and communities like family. They have a new opening for a Process Engineer within their frozen food division located in coastal GA.
This individual will be involved in developing and commercializing products and/or processes to pilot and scale-up manufacturing. They will be instrumental to the development of new products and processes, fast and efficient commercialization, delivering product quality, manufacturability, and process reliability, acquisition, and modification.
- Develop and commercialize new products and product improvements
- Design full-scale process based on existing manufacturing or co-packing processes
- Determine necessary activities and resources for CQV requirements
- Identify, evaluate, and propose new process technologies and equipment that drive growth, reduce costs, improve quality and keep Rich’s ahead of competition
- Develop new processes for new products that support PCT and Sales Channel 5 year plans
- Work collaboratively with plants to implement and qualify new process designs
- Integrate process development timeline into project critical path schedule
- Provide acquisition and divestiture support
- Participate and provide relevant expertise in assessing co-packers for make vs. buy decisions
BS in Chemical Engineering or Food Engineering
Preferred qualifications would be:
- 3-5 years of experience in food industry and a BS Degree
- 0-3 years of experience with relevant food internship plus a MS Degree
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Gina Tentzeras, (954) 428-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org