Our client is a global manufacturer of fiber additives used in the food, pharmaceutical, and industrial markets. The Company has assets in the US and Europe, with plans for expansion in South America and Asia. Sales in 2013 exceeded $100MM and the Company is experiencing impressive revenue growth from on-going acquisition and market-share expansion. This dynamic company is positioned to double revenue and earnings over the next 4-5 years. They currently have a new opportunity for a Plant Manager at their plant in the Midwest.
This is a challenging career opportunity leading a flagship manufacturing site while directing operations and leading a culture change. They are looking for an engaging manufacturing leader who builds high performance teams and directly contributes to a growing global business and demonstrated leadership focused on growth and quality.
The position reports to the S.V.P. of Global Operations and includes these accountabilities:
- Direct operations in these areas: Operations, Maintenance, Safety and Environment.
- Implement, enforce, and continuously improve processes and procedures, ensuring the highest quality of products.
- Drive alignment of standardized processes.
- Motivate plant operations team.
- Develop CAPEX plans, and ensure implementation is completed safely, on time, and within budget, in support of the VP of Manufacturing.
- Serve as a key member of the Corporate Operations Team, participating in significant business decisions and manufacturing strategy.
- Build productive working relationships with Senior Leaders of all other functional groups including Sales and Marketing, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, R&D, and Corporate Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical/Power Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or the equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of food manufacturing experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience working for a global organization at a process-based manufacturing site.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of industrial production and supply chain processes.
- Demonstrated success in attaining results with high initiative, drive for achievement, and passion for continuous improvement.
- Experience in developing and managing high performance teams.
- Proven track record of engaging the workforce.
- Demonstrated success in plant-wide change management initiative.
- Record of success working in fast-paced, demanding business environment.
Relocation benefits provided with this position
The Company offers a competitive benefit and compensation package.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Gina Tentzeras, (954) 428-3888 or email@example.com.