Our client imports a wide range of products from all over the world and distributes them to supermarkets, convenience stores, and other outlets. They currently have a new opportunity for a QA Technical Junior Assistant at their location in South Florida.
The QA Technical Junior Assistant is responsible for updating documentation regarding standards, specifications and procedures, as well as assisting the QA Director and QA Specialist in the Company’s headquarters office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists QA Director and QA Specialist in the required tasks.
- Helps in the label review process for FDA compliance (Code of Federal Regulations).
- Keeps the project follow up sheet updated and communicates the changes, when required, to whom it might concern.
- Updates, sets up and administers the specification forms for all active products and ensures the information is complete.
- Reports quality issues (i.e. product, label, packaging, shipping, etc.) back to the vendors and follows-up to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Collaborates with nutrition facts tables to ensure compliance with CFR regulations as well as comparison analysis with NBE products.
- Reviews, under QA Director’s due diligence, the Federal laws, product specifications and studies relating to analytical, biological and characteristic aspects.
- Other duties that might be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: Exposure to the Food & Beverages Industry.
Technical Skill: Bi-lingual (English, Spanish), MS Office Tools.
- Salary: Up to $36k
- Annual Bonus: Based on measures of goal attainment and performance.
- Insurance Plan: Health, Dental and Vision 100%
- 401K Plan
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Liz Pereira, (954) 428-3888 or email@example.com.