Our client is a leading manufacturer of refrigerated dips and spreads. They have a new opportunity for a Director of Operations at their location in the mid-Atlantic states.
They are looking for a Leader to achieve deliverables in safety, quality, cost, schedule, reliability, and efficiency. This position will manage 3 Business Unit Leaders, who in turn, will manage the supervisors within the plant.
Our client offers comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of dedicated people.
- Owns operations safety results, safety engagement and drives the safety agenda
- Accountable for overall operational efficiency
- Drives high levels of service adherence and determines contingency planning when necessary
- Creates annual budget and is responsible for budget compliance
- Drives manufacturing overhead costs (MOH)
- Accountable to manage talent within the team, ensuring a continued leadership pipeline is built
- Continue to shape the culture of continuous improvement and ownership
- Ensure integration and collaboration with total supply chain
- BS degree required, preferably in Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering or Business
- Operations knowledge required, prefer 8+years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to lead and motivate diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with strong influencing skills
- Working knowledge of SAP, intermediate knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Flexibility to work flexible hours, to ensure connection with night shift on a regular basis
Must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without sponsorship.
Please send resume to email@example.com